Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

ParentingMadePractical's podcast

Nov 18, 2020

Over 75% of kids who grow up in Christian homes leave their faith during their college years. Learn what you can do to significantly improve chances your kids will be in the 25% who keep their faith strong.

Recommended Resources from This Session:

  1. Mom’s Notes: - “Using the Bible in the Instruction and Training of...

Nov 11, 2020

Lying to a parent is one of the worst things kids can do because it breaks down your trust in them. This episode shares 5 ways kids lie that parents don’t typically see as lying. Learn how to drive lying out of your kids heart.

Recommended Resources from This Session:

  1. Mom’s Notes: - “Liar, Liar Pants On Fire”

Nov 4, 2020

It drives parents crazy when they cannot trust their child who says “I will never ever do it again.” Yet in the next few days or weeks, that trust is broken once again! Find out how your untrustable child can become trustable again.

Subscribe to our podcast:
Apple Podcasts 

Nov 4, 2020

When kids talk back to their parents it is to question and challenge their parent’s authority over them. Learn what parents can do and how to change this merry-go-round.

  1. Mom’s Notes: - “Understanding First Time Obedience” CD/MP3 & Notes/PDF Notes 
  2. Book/MP3: - “Why Can’t I Get My My Kid’s to Behave” –...